Is Reflux affecting your voice and your confidence as a singer?
Does it feel like sometimes the body that houses your instrument is working against you?
It breaks my heart when I hear singers say things like….
“Reflux keeps me from giving the performance I know I’m capable of.”
“My reflux greatly affects my vocal stamina and consistency, preventing me from performing more often. I don’t even look for gigs anymore”
“I wish I could wake up without the phlegm, sore throat, and coughing. I just want my singing to feel effortless and comfortable again”
Does any of this sound familiar?
What if I told you it doesn’t have to be this way!? You don’t have to suffer with reflux forever because there IS a solution!
Introducing REFLUX RESCUE! An 8-week transformational nutrition program for singers!
This is for you if:
- You’re sick of your voice being unreliable.
- You’ve been Googling your way through this and are more confused than ever!
- You don’t want to rely on medication for the rest of your life!
- You want a clear plan of action to take and someone to guide and support you along the way
- You want to get to the root of your reflux issue for good, so that you can finally be the singer you KNOW you can be!
- One 60 minute initial 1:1 consultation to go over your health history, current health roadblocks, and determine a game plan for our next 8 weeks together.
- Two 30-minute follow-up 1:1 sessions to track your reflux progress and make adjustments to your plan, as needed.
- Bi-weekly group sessions for all participants for additional discussion, Q&A, and support.
- Weekly modules including video trainings and additional resources.
- Recipe guides, meal plans, and informational handouts throughout the program.
- Your own online client portal and food journal to track your progress.
- Personalized supplement & lifestyle recommendations.
- Text & email support between sessions
Next round: APRIL 5 – MAY 30, 2021
Investment $597 CAD (payment plan available)
Hear what past participants have to say about Reflux Rescue!
I had been struggling with reflux and a dry throat for years before I decided to level up and join Jen’s Reflux Rescue program! One aspect of the program I absolutely loved was learning about the science behind reflux, and how not only to manage my symptoms, but actually heal my body. I came out of the program feeling totally supported and like I can actually do this self healing journey I’m on!! To anyone considering Reflux Rescue, do it, you won’t regret it! I can’t thank Jen enough for her continued help and support!Meg D, soprano & voice teacher
I joined Reflux Rescue to try and put an end to 10+ years of pain, discomfort, and a raspy voice! The great thing about this program is that it’s tailored specifically to you! Without the work I did with Jen, I would have never thought that some of the foods I was eating regularly were making my symptoms worse. Now, I have a much better idea of the diet that works for ME. I also loved the recipes and meal ideas she provided, and the regular meetings really helped keep me on track! I would definitely recommend Jen’s program to any singer who needs help resolving their reflux issues!Jennifer W, soprano
Before joining Reflux Rescue, I had been suffering with reflux for about three years. I seemed to get phlegmy after everything I ate, which got in the way of my singing. It was very frustrating! I decided to sign up for the program because, despite my research, I still hadn’t put my finger on what might be causing my symptoms. I was hoping for a second brain to help me sleuth out what I might’ve missed! The personalization of the program was key for me. I felt like I had a good number of check-ins and opportunities to ask questions, receiving lots of feedback. I also enjoyed the recipes quite a bit, as they provided a tool to inspire healthful eating for my body, and to help my family understand the journey I was on. With some patience and willingness to experiment, I’ve learned which foods are the likely culprits of my reflux. It will still take some more time, but I am seeing an improvement in my symptoms and beginning to actually heal. I’m not coughing on phlegm as I do my singing practices anymore, and that’s a very welcome change!Stephanie B, singer/dancer/actor
Next round: APRIL 5 – MAY 30, 2021